Day 2

Yesterday the question was 'how long will the row by row project take me?'. Yesterday was a full day having not come out of the studio until nearly 9 pm; and it's not finished. Far from it actually.

Two out of the three blocks are appliquéd. I'll finish that third block this morning (hopefully). Once they are pressed down the stitching will commence. Fortunately, the recipient does not want a lot of stitching done prior to receiving the rows. If all goes well, I'll be able to actually get a pic later this afternoon of my submitted row. That will bring us to three days total--for just one row.

Since yesterday was spent entirely on this one project, no long arming was completed and the Orphan Block quilt still hangs out waiting for me to remove it. Maybe tonight I can get it off the machine and if the quilting gods are with me, get it bound up. Crossing my fingers!

Comments

Popular Posts