Good News!

We just found out our eldest son, daughter-in-law, and grandson are moving back to the midwest! Enough of this California horse shit--Hurray!!!!!!

It was hard for me to sleep last night because we received the news late last evening. It's hard to let your family go when they get older, but even harder when they're three times zones away and the only time you can see them is by planning way into the future and making a big production out of getting there. They'll only be about six hours away now and we couldn't be more tickled.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (literally since that's what type of house we have), I did long arm yesterday, but only in the morning. The rest of the afternoon and early evening was spent working on this.

Viole! Spiderweb!

Spiderweb
This is the fourth in my Arcadia Avenue BOM so I'm staying right on track.

I prepared my five fat quarters for a brown bag exchange we're doing in a few weeks in the guild to round out the day and then called it a night. It was after that we received the phone call about the kids moving.

More long arming today, and then who knows where I'll be heading. Ya just never know, ya know?

Comments

Popular Posts