Larger Quilts

I thought I would be moving into some larger quilts on the frame, but after organizing the spare bedroom in anticipation of our Easter guests, found another batch of smaller quilt tops buried underneath the larger quilt tops.

I think a run to Fields Fabrics is probably in order to get all the backing fabric needed. These need to be finished and the closet needs to be cleaned out.

Here was the weekend project completed yesterday.

4-Piece Block Charity Quilt
I have a similar quilt on the frame right now that I made a few years ago, but it's one of mine and not a charity quilt.

I have no idea where today is going to take me. I have people coming to measure doors and windows, mom needs assistance on her new iPhone, and I after lunch we'll have to see what comes to mind.

Comments

Popular Posts