Oogey (Or is it Oogie?)

Which ever way you spell it was how I was feeling yesterday. It surfaced as soon as we arrived to class during set-up. Not only did I forget my foot pedal (which can be overcome by using my hands-free sewing button) but I forgot my regular shank and sewing foot for Mike. I had used my walking foot last here in the studio and that's what was on him.

Since we were doing pin tucking yesterday, the walking foot was of absolutely no use whatsoever. I sat there (or shopped) for the entire three hours...and continued to feel worse. After arriving back into Charlotte, I realized we still hadn't found Lily's leash/bungee and so had to run to the store to get her a new one for her vet visit this morning. Can't take the dog to the vets without a leash.

I am feeling a little bit better this morning, but still a little shaky and off balance. At least my screaming headache has subsided to a dull roar. I didn't do anything else quilting yesterday since I was so out of it and will hopefully be better when I return later today to get something new on DW and get organized for sew-in this weekend; I think I may work on Arcadia Avenue and perhaps, another charity quilt (if I can pick another one up at guild tonight). And of course, what I should have done in class yesterday is sitting there with nothing completed.

Having said all that, there are no pics today.

Comments

Popular Posts