The Farmer's Wife

After doing some housecleaning yesterday and then running over to my mom's to hook her fifth wheel up for her fishing trip, I was finally able to get into my studio. Well, first I had to make two loaves of bread and some brownies, but then I got in there.

About all that was accomplished was playing with QuiltPro and working on a few "test" blocks to see whether this foundation conversion was actually going to pan out.

It did! It really, really did!

Here are my first two converted blocks and now I'm on a run.


I think my camera has a dirty lens, because all my pics seem to be coming out fuzzy. Hmm?

Since today is Tuesday, and it's after the first of the month, I have a BOM/BOW to work on and then maybe a few of these blocks, and maybe some long arming, and oh, I'm washing sheets today, so we'll be fitting everything together as the day progresses. At least the sun is finally out. Hurray!

Comments

Popular Posts