New Project

After finishing the Little Girl Block quilt, I stumbled across something yesterday I just could not get my mind off of. Actually, there were two things that kept itching to get out, but for now, we'll just reveal (kind of) the one project.

First, here's the quilt that was finished.

Litte Girl Squared
This quilt will probably be up for sale.

When I see a pattern or a quilt that really catches my eye, I save the project either into my FB favorites or send it to myself in an e-mail so I can reference it later. If it's forgotten, I go back to those two resources to seek out anything I may want to work on different from any current projects at a later time.

If I send it to my two resources and then still can't get my mind off of it, I usually dig right in and begin it as soon as possible because I'll keep obsessing about it until I do.

This block piqued my interest a while ago. I know this because yesterday when I saw it again on a post, found I could not get my mind off of it, and while digging through my patterns basket, guess what I found?  I won't reveal what it looks like, but here's where I left off prior to going to guild meeting last night.

My latest pursuit
I'll finish this today and hopefully get it quilted up along with the second project I also just HAVE to work on. It's cold and gloomy outside, and since it's Friday, I give myself permission to play and enjoy the time I have to do what it is I simply love to do. Create!

Comments

Popular Posts