Fall Cleaning

Here's my wonderful husband reconnecting my computer and speakers, and other technology items after getting the really big desk out of the way!

Hi!
See the bulky desk to his right? That was actually perpendicular to where it is now and right at the end of my pressing/planning table. Once the boys return home, they can haul the desk to the basement or some other location.

Here's the little corner of my technological world now in my sewing room. Yeah! So much better!

New tech area!

I attended a planning class yesterday in Portland for a BOM class that begins in October. Lovely ladies who own Around the Block Quilt Shop and what great classes they offer. This is my first with their shop, so it should be really fun!

While the blocks we'll be creating aren't anything of extreme difficulty, the purpose of the class is not to do a BOM but rather familiarize yourself with all the wonderful stitches our machines have on them using simple blocks to begin with.

How many of you have a machine with a few more then just the basic stitches, but you don't really use but just a few of the stitches? I will also raise my hand to that question! This is going to change for me and my guild friend A. (she prefers to remain anonymous) drastically over the next 12 months and I'm so excited since I have two of these useful [less] machines in my possession.

Wonderful trunk show at guild last night with Pat from Jackson, Michigan! She and I must be quilting spirits since we like the same colors schemes and patterns. It's too bad she no longer owns her quilt shop in Monroe. I could go see her and my dad both from time to time.


Comments

Popular Posts