Accomplishment

There is a sense of accomplishment when a top becomes completed. This has been hanging around my studio WAYYYYY too long!

Waiting, and waiting...
I was waiting for the photograph in the center block to come via email so that quilt top could be completed. It finally came through on Tuesday and so here are the blocks.

The next pic didn't turn out really well, but after yesterday, both borders are on and now I am in search of backing fabric.

It's better then it looks!
The customer said the quilt recipient loves red and green, but doesn't want the quilt too "Christmas-y". Hmm...this could be an interesting search. First stop, LQS's in Charlotte. We'll start there later today and see what we can find at B's and The Hen House.

Since Tuesday came and went, I had to make my weekly The First Snow block. Here is week #12.

Week #12
The house sort of looks like it's tipping over from the pic, doesn't it?

I'm going to start on the Mondo bag today because all my other projects are on supply hiatus. I need a cording/couching foot for one project. I need the rest of my pattern back from my quilting friend for the other. I need sashing fabric for piecing together the Amish Stars quilts, and I need the rest of the blocks for all the BOM's.

Comments

Popular Posts