Another Project

Here is Tuesday's house of the week. It's supposed to have reindeer by the front door, but I think what I have is plenty quite honestly. And, for me to figure out how to make those darn reindeer without a pattern (one was not supplied), would probably be disastrous.

Week #11
I continued along with my day drafting the next set of The Farmer's Wife blocks and then making two more.

#42 and #43
At this point I had a splitting headache (apparently there's another storm headed our way), but didn't want to leave my studio yet. I ran across a pattern via QNNTV.com and Quilt Monkey for a little hexi pouch I can easily carry around in my purse. It involved just sitting down and making a few hexagons and then stitching them together. So, another project is born.

When I finally quite last night, here's what I had gained so far.


I love hexagons and can't wait to start putting my thousands together someday. I'm still thinking about what it is I'm going to do with all of them, but in the meantime, I keep making them. So this little additional project will give me the opportunity to take even a few of them with me to Jim's doctors appointments, visiting with family trips, etc.

It's a gloomy, rainy day out today. So perfect for me to hang out here and just sew and jam to Pandora.


Comments

Popular Posts