It's 5:00 Somewhere

Actually, it's 5:00 here and I'm just getting into my studio. Earlier today was errand day. Linda G. yard sale (for woodworking items), crazy lady yard sale (for backing fabric), credit union, vendors at Frontier Days for potpourri (for mom and me both), and then up to Saranac to pick up our butchered piggy. Oh, and back to Linda G.'s with the Dodge to pick up the garage door opener we could not get into the Jeep.

After loading Ben's bike into the truck and getting some hoses put away for winter, as well as other miscellaneous chores around the house, I'm ready to start having some "me" time.

Number 38 and 39 were done yesterday on The Farmer's Wife blocks.

38 and 39

Prior to working on The Farmer's Wife blocks, I finished long-arming my 2013 Craftsy BOM quilt!

Here is one section that turned out particularly well.

I love this section of the quilting!
I started the binding for this prior to heading off to guild last night and so will start with that today. I think I'll just machine bind it since it won't be going to show.


Comments

Popular Posts