A Little of This...

...and a little of that. Here's The Farmer's Wife blocks from yesterday.

#44 and #45
I still don't know what's up with my camera?!? Somedays it takes excellent pics, and others, I just don't know.

Prior to beginning TFW blocks yesterday, I finished my new little project I started the previous day. This is my new little take-along hexagon pouch I can conveniently carry around in my purse. Handy, huh?

This is the inside

This is the cover

This is the back side
Too cute! Maybe I should make something like this for all my friends in our guild for quilt camp? 

After working on my DSM's for a while I migrated into the spare room to match backs and tops together for my next quilting project. 

Here's what's on the frame now.

A nice young girls' quilt for somebody 

Flutterby quilting
I'm quilting it pretty loosely so that it will be more snuggly for the recipient, whomever that may be. 

I started making the binding for this quilt and realized I didn't have any more Farmer's Wife foundations made for later. I closed down all the machines and got on the computer to draft four or so more foundations out and then gave up for the night.

This morning took us out to the barn to begin cleaning which is why I'm not blogging until nearly 3:00 today. I won't be here long either since tonight is our guild night, but I'll putter until I have to leave for that.


Comments

Popular Posts