Slow Day

Yesterday afternoon was one of those afternoons I just could not get my energy up. After lunch, I spent the day on the couch reading, reading, and reading some more. My little "disease" reminds me every once in a while when I'm going too fast and I need to take a day out and just chill.

Prior to having the batteries run down on me I was able to get the Stars and Moon quilted. I merely did some free motion loops, stars, and stippling throughout. I traced the appliqué pieces so when the quilt was washed, they would start to fray and create a nice informal look to them.

We have errands to run today. Jim's cousin is bringing over one of his two boats to store in the barn, and then I can get in here to finish the T-Shirt quilt. The customer indicated what he wanted on the label to complete it.

I'll get the binding on the Stars and Moon quilt and because it's Tuesday, I'll try to get to house #14 in The First Snow series.  

Comments

Popular Posts