MIsc.

Two more of The Farmer's Wife blocks today. #34 and #35.

34 and 35
Jim asked just how many of these blocks I had to make and I checked in my book to see. 111 for the largest quilt; and of course, I have to make the largest one.

As I'm making this quilt, I'm already asking myself just how in the world I'm going to quilt it. Is this something long-armers do? I think it is!

The First Snow block is done for this week.

Week #10
I did some more long-arming on the Craftsy BOM 2013 quilt. I'm doing a little at a time to get a feel for the various motifs I'm selecting and planning on how to do each block. It's pretty fun and yesterday I actually made a decent looking feather.

A "real" feather
It would probably help if I wasn't using a thread that you could see so well but quite honestly, with all the colors in this quilt, I don't think it would have mattered what thread I chose.

My Sugar Block BOM was completed as well and you can see that on my new profile pic for the month of September on FB. I think this quilt is going to be pretty nice once we get to put it together; I love the reproduction prints I choose to work with while making it.

The rest of the afternoon/evening put me outside mowing the lawn (since Jim can't stand to push on the "gas" with his bum leg).

Comments

Popular Posts