Conclusion

It takes longer to computerize the quilts and customize them that way then it does to merely free motion...even if you choose to free motion a rather busy design.

While the two charity quilts I did for my guild friend are larger then most I have put on DW, it still took me all day to do quilt #2. I found out after taking it out of the bag that it wasn't much smaller then quilt #1, so DW and I had another full day together today.

Here's the quilt and some of the quilting detail within:

A glimpse of the second quilt
Quilting detail on one of the "empty" blocks
I still have another day with DW on the commissioned T-shirt quilt. This one will be done mostly free motion. The customer wants names incorporated into it so we'll use the computer ONLY for that.

Since it was Tuesday, it was time for house #13. Only two more to go. They have been fun to do and Tuesday's won't be the same after they are completed. I found some fabric in my stash with Rudolph on it and incorporated him into the block. Isn't he cute?

The First Snow #13

Comments

Popular Posts