More of the Same

Prior to Jim's appointment yesterday, I did some long-arming on the Craftsy 2013 BOM. Another feather or two and these really cool safety pin looking things. They're kinda cute.

A curved feather

Safety pin things
After his appointment and a few errands later, we finally got back home and I started in on The Farmer's Wife blocks for the day. Intending to only produce one, I actually got two completed. The first one on the left was paper pieced. The second one was using the templates.

#36 and #37. Can you see the bo-bo in one of the blocks?
While I did get a response back from the developer of QuiltPro, I did not have the energy to sit down and draw out the foundation piecing for #37 using the polygon tool.

Later, after I completed these two blocks, I did get into the QuiltPro program and was able to figure out (through the developers directions) how to get the polygon tool to work; and it works like a charm!

I was able to draw out three more blocks last night and get them printed out for today.

I did clean the lens off on my camera and am still getting this fuzziness on my distance pics. Not sure what's going on with that but it may be time to rethink how I photograph my pics each day. The camera seems to be not working properly?!?

Comments

Popular Posts