Most Inconvenient, but Necessary

My Apple computer (Mack) has recently had a hard drive installed (thank you Andrew for doing that!). I had to back up the old hard drive prior to installing the new one (obviously).

After the new drive was installed, all the stored information, documents, songs, pics, spreadsheets... everything, had to be transferred back over to the new hard drive.

It's been transferring since Sunday afternoon. It's only half way completed and it's Tuesday morning.

I'm on my laptop giving an update as to why I haven't blogged. This laptop is only supposed to be used for quilting things, but I guess I can consider my blog a definite quilting thing, right?

The bummer is I really have nothing to blog about. The kids were here all weekend and I didn't do a thing in the studio (other then the computer issue). Yesterday I worked on Dales BOM all day, and I'll be doing that again today, and tomorrow, and probably Thursday as well. I mean come on, I only have 32-12" blocks to make, what's my problem right?

The other thing is the pics. I don't want to take the time out to work on pics from the laptop so I'll only write on my blog for the next few days.

Tomorrow I have the last Stitcher's Garden class in Portland. It should be fun and I should make something to take along for our last class celebration. It was a fun class and I would recommend it to anyone who has a machine with more then 16 of the basic stitches on it.

Meanwhile, I'll be listening to Pandora on the laptop (talk about crappy sound quality), and cranking out lots and lots of blocks. Happy sewing!

Comments

Popular Posts