Good Morning

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the temps today are supposed to be in the mid 70's. I already have the windows open to let the fresh autumn air into the house and my first load of laundry is hanging on the line. I've fed and watered the animals, I've watered the flowers and plants, and Lily and I have picked our morning raspberries.

Chores are done so it's time to quilt!

I worked on Christmas Cats yesterday for a bit; it's amazing what tunes can do for the long-arming mojo. It hit me after firing up Mack yesterday morning what had been missing in here. It was quality music through my Klipsch speakers.

The laptop has sound, but the quality is extremely poor! I guess I'm spoiled.

I moved from Christmas Cats after lunch to my whole cloth quilt. I have it completely quilted and have to watch my video to see what the next steps are in the completion process. After the whole cloth I moved to my guild BOM. Here's what I laid out on the design wall.

See anything wrong?
I checked, rechecked, and then checked again to see what it was I missed when completing these blocks. Everything seemed fine and yet, I'm short on the top and bottom of that center star.

I looked at the diagram and figured out what to do to rectify the situation; it wasn't a hard fix, thankfully, and after coming up with a solution, started to put the top together.

I hit the half way mark when my steam ran out. I was up pretty early yesterday morning and I think by 6:30 last night my mind said enough. I'll continue on today as well as more long-arming and whole cloth completion.

Happy first day of fall y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts