Mac vs PC

I love my Mac (Mack)! Since converting from PC to Mac, it seems the previous hesitancy was unfounded.

Using my PC in Windows 8.whatever feels chunky, clunky, and unreliable. My Mac is so true to form each and every day with each and every update. The laptop, which is PC, is going to nearly drive me back to the bottle. Just sayin'.

Yesterday was class. April didn't make the trip with me this month since she has family coming in and a LOT to do to get ready for them and other projects she's involved with right now. It was a beautiful autumn day to take the trek down Mulligan Rd. towards Portland and I enjoyed the drive while talking to Andrew on the phone.

Class was small (only four) and we achieved a lot of progress and much, much, much finishing information (this was our last class).

I'd like to take the class again using the muted color way, but there will be a Stitchers Garden II offered beginning in January, so I'm going with that instead.

We have our UFO auction tonight at guild, and tomorrow is Sew-In. No blogging for a few days.

I have no idea where I'm headed in here today. I have a few things in the works including the Christmas Cats quilt on DW, the whole cloth project start, the quilt-as-you-go Sugar Block BOM's, homework from yesterday's class, and other varieties of projects I could dig out of my shelves.

I should probably sort through those shelves to see if there's anything I have to donate to the auction. I have already found some patterns I'm going to take, but I'm sure there is a lot more if I really tried hard enough. 

Comments

Popular Posts