Good Morning

In the fall and in the spring, my studio experiences some amazing light. The sun is slanted just so, and it creates such a nice feeling in here.

Morning Sunshine
This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is the view walking into the studio.

Yesterday I completed my Craftsy BOM blocks and here's all four of them completed on the design wall.

Craftsy BOM for September
I love these fabrics! The kit was so worth the cost (and it wasn't all that expensive really).

Half of Twirly quilt is completed on the long arm. What I had intended to quilt in the center blocks turned out somewhat different then originally planned only because the blocks did not lend themselves to where Jim and I thought they should go.

More long arming today and maybe some Arcadia Avenue construction. Whichever way I decide to go, it'll be with the sun shining and the tunes tinkling away in the background.

Comments

Popular Posts