Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Good Morning

In the fall and in the spring, my studio experiences some amazing light. The sun is slanted just so, and it creates such a nice feeling in here.

Morning Sunshine
This picture doesn't do it justice, but this is the view walking into the studio.

Yesterday I completed my Craftsy BOM blocks and here's all four of them completed on the design wall.

Craftsy BOM for September
I love these fabrics! The kit was so worth the cost (and it wasn't all that expensive really).

Half of Twirly quilt is completed on the long arm. What I had intended to quilt in the center blocks turned out somewhat different then originally planned only because the blocks did not lend themselves to where Jim and I thought they should go.

More long arming today and maybe some Arcadia Avenue construction. Whichever way I decide to go, it'll be with the sun shining and the tunes tinkling away in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment