Trees, Trees, Trees.

The First Snow quilt is put together with a variety of houses constructed over a period of weeks and then sashed and bordered with various coniferous trees. 40 something of them in all. So much so it took three weeks of pattern posting to get all of them included.

The last posting occurred during my visit to California. Needless to say, I was able to get the paper-pieced pattern for the trees printed, but it seems the pattern is no longer available for construction. This means I'll have to figure it out from a Google Images pic instead.

I didn't realize how many actual trees there were because despite spending all of yesterday making trees, I'm still not finished. Perhaps today I'll be able to complete said greenery and move along in the project. I'm certainly glad I like to paper piece so well!


Comments

Popular Posts