Misc.

The three-year long string quilt has been completed! No pics (sticking to my rules) yet but once we locate a backing for it (non available in our current inventory), we'll get a pic up upon completion.

I have now started another string quilt project and this one is a bit more intricate, but uses those pesky strings I have been accumulating with every quilt made.

Mom's quilt is now off the long arm and the binding is fastened on one side. I'm going to hand-bind the rest of it since I know she'll take extra special care of it. Pics to come soon!

Once again, I ventured into the spare bedroom to match up a backing and a top. DW is empty and when Jim returned this morning from PT he mentioned DW looks too naked without anything on him. We choose the Socks quilt top and paired it with a neutral small rose themed backing. The backing is all measured out and I'll start getting this on this morning.

The sun is shining (finally) after four or five days of clouds and snow. It'll be nice to quilt in a sunny room for a change!

Comments

Popular Posts