I Finally Was Able to Sew Today

After nearly two weeks, I was able to actually plug in my sewing machines and stitch. It was only a little project; the Sugar Block BOM, but still, it was sewing.

We are in the very middle of a kitchen renovation and I knew once I got back into my studio, it would be a chore to get me back out. I had to satiate my vice a bit by at least doing a block. And, Jim is working right in the middle of the kitchen so I was becoming an extra obstacle rather then any type of assistant.

It should be enough to "calm" me for a few more days. My mom says, "I have it bad." Whatever it is, I miss it but am looking forward to cooking again soon. Much of you don't know this, but cooking is nearly as addictive to me as sewing and I couldn't bring myself to do it in the nasty kitchen the house sported until now.


Comments

Popular Posts