Erratic!

Kitchen renovations take a LOT of time! Moving back into my kitchen was a pleasant chore for I found I had more storage then previously since space was added this go-around. Even though everything needed to be washed and/or dusted, it didn't take too awful long. But, it cuts into quilting time and for once it is actually okay.

I did manage to get some things completed in here despite my erratic visits.

The Craftsy 2012 BOM UFO top is finally done! Last night, late, I put the last of the three borders on. No pics though since I think I need to get back to my not-until-it's-completed rule. I'm finding I'm repeating a lot of tops/finished quilts here so we'll subscribe to my original rule when I started my blog.

The hanging windows quilt, however, is finished!

Hanging Windows
See all those feathers in the quilting? I actually free-motioned those myself. I still have some work to do with getting those down, but I feel like I'm finally getting a handle on the basic feather at least.

I'm still struggling with the formal feather, but I'm sure with more practice...

Today I'll be quilting the Blocky Batiks and should be able to finish it in a day. It's a nice large couch quilt and we'll have DW do an edge-to-edge design.

I have to figure out what I'm going to do for sew-in this weekend. I would really like to work on my Pepperdish quilt but it's so intense and I don't know if I would rather do something a bit more simple. I've been doing so many complicated pieces lately that simplicity seems the way to go.

Comments

Popular Posts