Quilts and Kitchens

Our kitchen renovations are coming along well. I'm itching to get in there and start putting things away, but Jim has a plethora of other little tasks to complete and getting in the way would only lengthen completion. I'll just stay away until I don't hinder construction.

Because I don't want to be that third (or fifth) wheel, I have been here in my little girl-cave sewing away. The trees are complete and actually had enough time to get the main body of the quilt constructed last night.

Here's where I left off.

The First Snow "in rough"
I'm nervous about leaving the trees up for any length of time and feel like I better get those sewn together before I do anything else. There are nine different shapes and sizes of them and I feel like it would be a stress enhancer if I had to sort them all out later should they start peeling away from the design wall.

I have homework to do for my Stitchers Garden class next Wednesday, and there are still plenty of tops to get on DW with backing pieces we purchased for my birthday. It's a cool, gloomy, rainy day today; what could be a better thing to do then spend it in here?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts