Units 4 and 5. Check!

Our Amazon Star required a lot of pre-work prior to even starting to sew. Sorting of foundation pieces, cutting of templates, organization of fabric, numbering of units, etc. Once everything was completed, we then sorted everything into individual bags. 10 total.

When working with the pattern, it is done by bag number and nicely done in their ascending order. What a concept! After last night, I'm now onto bag #6 today.

Guild members have been joking with me online about completing this thing in time for show and tell on Thursday. Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen. I have been diligent in my work time, but there are just some things even I can not accomplish even if I sew 24/7. This piece requires so much concentration and time and you can not just whip it out in a few sittings.

With that...onward, sew!

Comments

Popular Posts