Space is Good

I have found that when one has room to spread out and is in their familiar surroundings, things go much better. Not that I'm opposed to sewing with all my quilting friends because sewing with them is absolutely wonderful. But, when tackling a large project it seems that space is optimal and extremely more productive.

I completed bags six and seven yesterday. Only three more to go and, after kind of perusing through the directions yesterday to prepare for sewing today, bag 10 is more like a need-it-as-you construct-the-top-together situation rather then an actual set of pieces you need to put together.

Today should be similar to the previous two days in that I should be able to get bags eight and nine completed, but circumstances and life happens, so who knows?


Comments

Popular Posts