Blog Changes

I started to work on changing the look of my blog a few days ago. Did you notice? I think I like the coloring better now and configured the fonts to more of my personality rather then the defaults given in the earlier stages of building my blog.

I'm still working on business card designs (with the assistance of my amazing son and daughter-in-law). Hopefully we'll have something ready to send to the printers by next week.

Meanwhile, it's nearly reunion time. I have packed up the quilt to be auctioned and hope this year it brings more then last. It's a shame to see something you spend so many hours on going for $20. I don't think that even covers the materials, but it's for a good cause, I guess?!?

I've started doing a little weekly project that I don't think I mentioned earlier. Quilters Newsletter is sponsoring a block of the week pattern called "First Snow". Each Tuesday we receive a house block different from the previous week(s) and paper piece it together. Embellishments are completely optional, but the quilt designer gives visual ideas on what she did with her blocks that are so adorable. My second block was completed yesterday.

I want to do a little on No Guilt today, but we'll have to see if I can squeeze in time between packing and organizing for the weekend. Jim should be home after lunch and we need to run and get all the food for the weekend, and that's usually a three hour adventure in of itself.

I will be going to guild this evening despite the fact that my dad is coming to babysit Lily. I have a new display frame and some batting to pick up for the two charity quilts I have sitting here waiting to quilt when I get back home. I guess I should be working on No Guilt so I can get to those sooner rather then later huh?


Comments

Popular Posts