I had to get some items off the floor of the studio. After working on the Christmas Tree above, I started cleaning up the auction purchases and dropped items on the floor.
I spent the whole rest of yesterday cutting up all my flannels. They were occupying one whole shelf in the studio and it was time for them to be put to use. And, I purchased a bunch of them from the auction (thank you Carol R.--I think) so I wanted to incorporate them together.
I have them subdivided into piles of 'like' colors and feel like I can get at least two rag quilts out of what I cut up yesterday. Plus, I was able to stuff three dog beds between the donated batting scraps and the flannel pieces for the effort.
I have to work this afternoon which shortens my studio time for today. But I have another little project I'll do before heading that-a-way so I better get to it.