I started my day with my BOD.
I moved along to my paint chip challenge and it is now officially completed (no pics yet).
From there I started in with DW. I had to remove, adjust, remove again, adjust again the tension assembly because I didn't have it in correctly. I think I may have it just about right. The machine hollers at me when I get to sewing too fast (non-regulated at a greater speed then about 55%), which tells me I don't have the assembly in the exact position it should be in. And, it was being naughty about the tension. I hope we have this all worked out after crawling around underneath it about a gajillion times to check his quilting progress.
I finished quilting out the charity quilt and then went ahead and finished the piece up to include the label. Here it is.
|Another charity quilt|
I tidied up the studio and then pressed, measured, and loaded Susan K.'s second quilt onto the long arm. This is what DW is wearing now.
|Susan's New England Patriots quilt|
I won't be long arming tonight. It's going to be all I can do to complete my BOD because 4:00 in the morning came very quickly especially when most of the night was spent tossing and turning.