Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Perfect Autumn Day

Crisp weather and a frost last night started our beautiful morning. Chris is coming soon from Lake O to work on DW, I have a new customer dropping a quilt off before noon, and I have the next four days off. I'm hoping to get some serious quilting done during those four days.

With the suns rays filtering in through the studio windows, I realize I need to wash those dreaded windows. What a mess. But, let me see; wash windows-or-spend time sewing/quilting. It's a tough decision.

Here are last weeks BOD's.

October 19-25
I'm thinking these little blue squares should be coming to a close soon. At least I hope they are as I'm running out of blue scraps to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment