Another Stitcher's Garden

This is for another Stitcher's Garden participant. She met me at a class she attended on her not usual day and loved how my Stitcher's Garden was quilted. We started to load it before I had to head off to class yesterday morning.

Another Stitcher's Garden Quilt
Today I'll be working on this and must admit, my anxiety is at an all time high. The hopes are DW performs like he should rather then his behavior of late with all the looping whoo-ha.

While Chris was working on DW Tuesday, I was able to get the batting cut for the first rag quilt I'll be making with all those flannels, and...I started sewing them all together before he left.

While I was waiting for Rebecca to arrive yesterday morning, I was able to start getting the Christmas Tree blocks together, so progress is being made in here, albeit, slow.

Comments

Popular Posts