Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Challenge Reveals

Here we are, awaiting the word to go and take a closer look.

Kind of a blurry pic, but it shows most of the hung pieces

Smaller Pieces that were on the table; mine is the larger yellow one in the foreground

Love the variety of projects

Here's our winner!
Peggy was very surprised! It was a great time seeing all that everybody created with the limitations given. I was amazed at what everybody came up with and it never ceases to amaze me the amount of talent within our little quilt group.

Today I'm tackling a variety of projects. I have about a half dozen directions I want to head towards so we'll see what the day brings. Maybe I'll get a better pic of my finished challenge piece for tomorrows post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment