|The Garden Quilt|
And, then I put it under my needle. And then I kept on repeating this insanity. When I got to the red/white checkered blocks in the second border section, things did not fit together as well as they should have. And, of course, like everything else, small problems compound into larger ones and suffice it to say, the last sections with the topiary trees, shovel, pitchfork, etc. were really becoming an issue once we arrived to that point.
Oh the colorful language coming out of my head yesterday. I was so frustrated I actually finished this top and promptly went out to weed the fruit plants. Yep, ya heard it here folks...I opted for working outside instead of in my studio. Lesson learned and now that fabric is living permanently in the trash can. (No, I won't even use it in a scrap quilt because it's that bad).
Did a few yard sales this morning with mom and have to get ready for our new windows this coming Tuesday; which means more studio shifting for a few days.