Change of Plans

Yesterday started out like any other day. Long arming first, select fabrics for the next bunch of arcs/points, turn on the sewing machine and load up Youtube. And then, somebody stops by. Somebody being my mom and her Saturn was done. I needed to take her over so she could pick it up. Needless to say, we took several detours and at around 4:00, we finally picked up her car.

I (finally) got back home around 4:30 and was able to start the arcs after speed planning the flat of flowers I purchased earlier in the day. I only got one set of those done when Jim got home for the day, so quilting was finished for the time being.

Jim is already nearing his last store this morning so I don't think I'll get much done today either. We have kitchen projects we need to run errands for and since it's a rainy kind of day, I think that's probably where we may end up.

I'll have to wait and see when he gets home what exactly he wants to do. Meanwhile, I'll build the last four arcs that make up the body of the quilt top which should take me until just about when he pulls in.

Comments

Popular Posts