Diversions

I knew I was going to yard sales with mom yesterday, but had no idea I'd be bringing home a new chair and love seat (two different locations for procurement). And of course, once you get them home, room has to be made for the new additions and moving other older pieces around to make them all work. This took up all my morning and half of my afternoon.

I wanted to do something (anything) quilty before I headed out for guild, so I whipped this lap quilt up for our nearby VA Hospital in Battle Creek. I had it nearly finished before I left, and put the last of the borders on this morning.

VA Lap Quilt
I want to put this on DW, but my level of providing batting out of my inventory for these charity quilts has reached the high mark about two quilts ago. I'll have to wait until next week to get batting from Carol so this can be done then.

Suffice it to say, DW is STILL naked.

Today's diversion occurs this afternoon when I go fetch the little kid from college. He's coming home for the Mothers Day weekend and will have to be returned next Monday afternoon since he's staying on campus through the summer this year (insert sad face here).

I'm trying to decide what else I can either: 1) Finish up, or 2) Start but easily set aside should it not be finished for Tuesdays window installers.

Comments

Popular Posts