What to do?

My mom is an amazing woman. She listens, and I mean really listens to what it is people say. I plan to listen more like her in the coming new year, so that shall be my New Years resolution.

I'd like to think I listen pretty well already, but like anything, there is always room for improvement.

My passion is like listening. I think I quilt pretty well, but at some point a line is crossed between just doing it and really doing it well. With all the resources available to me with the holiday gift giving, my quilting should soar to a new level this upcoming year. I am so excited about seeing where it heads and how much I grow in the next 365 days or so.

I look back on 2014 and all we experienced both in our personal lives and professional alike. Jim has learned he's not 25 anymore and I've learned to not cut corners and take my time. Enjoy the ride!

A friend of mine recently said something to me that makes perfect sense in how I have approached my quilting (and life actually). She said, "I can't afford cheap," and I think this is true in so many facets of life. Cheap on time, cheap on professionalism, cheap on supplies, and just everything really.


Comments

Popular Posts