Checking In

What have I done since Monday? Hmmm...what have I done?

Monday: Marathon day sewing HST's to 2 1/2" blocks to make all 100 units for the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt homework for this week.

Tuesday: Shopped for backing fabric for my MIL's Amish Star quilt. Finally found something and BTW...the Hen House rocks! Carolyn and Elise are wonderful hosts to all their customers and I will be frequenting there much more often in the future. Not to mention, their inventory of fabrics seems to increase exponentially with each visit.

Tuesday Night: After finally getting home from shopping with mom, worked on two string quilt blocks. I had attempted my Sugar Block BOM prior to leaving with mom and I ended up with three different block sizes in the nine patch block, so it was probably a good thing I walked away from it for a while.

While I was gone, Amy posted up the correct pattern on her blog and I last night ended up reassembling all four of the hard units (of course) to make a correct block. FB profile pic now updated.

DW has had this sock quilt on it too long, so we'll start there today. I really, really, really want to get my Judy Neimeyer quilt on the frame, but I know I have to get these Christmas presents done above all else. Hmmm, more questions. More decisions.

Comments

Popular Posts