Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Whoops

Forgot to post these yesterday. Here's last weeks BODs.

October 26-November 1
DW News: He's fixed!!!!!!

Once again, without getting into a bunch and lots of detail, we ended up replacing the whole tension assembly and added a digital tension gauge to him. What a difference!

And now that he's fixed, I can play catch-up with some of my pieces that have been patiently waiting to get done. This is what I loaded yesterday afternoon.

What DW is wearing today
Unfortunately, I won't have time to do much work on this quilt today. Yesterday's BOD was painful (214 pcs) and I have to toddle off to work today at 11:30...and work until close tonight.

I have a few (3) customer quilts here yet to work on, but I want to make certain the long arm is indeed 100% before tackling another outside piece; and justifiably so I might add. I'll do a few of mine first over the next week and we'll see from there where we head.


No comments:

Post a Comment