Glorious Day

No work today. Temps in the mid-60's. Sunshine. Quiet.

This is what our fall has been like:

From the harbor

Beach in Saugatuk: November 5th
Jim left early this morning to get his tomorrows run. I have the balance of the morning and mid-afternoon to enjoy the studio, and I've already got my BOD completed. Thanks to daylight savings, our BOD's are coming in at 9:00 a.m. rather then the summertime 10:00.

I'm hoping to load a quilt this morning. I have to make the backing first and see what batting I have on hand for it. I have a few other things in the works and am still debating on whether to head to Holt on Saturday for a mini-retreat one of our guild members is hosting. I certainly have plenty of projects to take and it would be nice to spend the day with the girls sewing and quilting away. Hmmm....

Comments

Popular Posts