Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Monday, November 7, 2016

Glorious Day

No work today. Temps in the mid-60's. Sunshine. Quiet.

This is what our fall has been like:

From the harbor

Beach in Saugatuk: November 5th
Jim left early this morning to get his tomorrows run. I have the balance of the morning and mid-afternoon to enjoy the studio, and I've already got my BOD completed. Thanks to daylight savings, our BOD's are coming in at 9:00 a.m. rather then the summertime 10:00.

I'm hoping to load a quilt this morning. I have to make the backing first and see what batting I have on hand for it. I have a few other things in the works and am still debating on whether to head to Holt on Saturday for a mini-retreat one of our guild members is hosting. I certainly have plenty of projects to take and it would be nice to spend the day with the girls sewing and quilting away. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment