Preparations

I have been once again asked to teach at Quilt U this upcoming year. A priviledge I look forward to each time I'm asked and I polled the group to see what they would like to see in a project. Build-as-you-go type of thing where they can decide what they want to make and how big they want to make it, or a take-and-make type of thing.

The group voted on a BAYG scenario and here are the two blocks they can create in the class.

Disappearing Pinwheel


I used some of the most terrible fabric from my stash and these turned out pretty nice.

I was slogging in jello yesterday. I think Friday's escapades to Chicago and getting over the flu put me over the top. I wasn't working very fast and once the people we were expecting showed up, I was actually glad to be done with my sewing for the day.

First thing this morning we headed to Meijer and by the time we returned home it was lunchtime. Now that the basketball game is on, I can play while Jim does what he loves to do; watch the Spartans.

I'll finish the quilt on DW and get the charity quilt loaded. I know I don't usually long-arm on Sunday, but since I'm getting started so late, small project Sunday is probably not going to happen this week.


Comments

Popular Posts