Think about this.....

...the only thing scarier then reaching out to the unknown is settling for that with which we are comfortable.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Little Birdie

Since making this little guy, I have the song "Little Birdie" sitting in my head from the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (or maybe it's the Charlie Brown Christmas?) movie.
Little Birdie
He's a prototype for a mystery row for a mystery person in our guild. I can't say anymore but this was about the extent of my quilting yesterday.

I was also on the phone with our guild president regarding our submissions for the AQS Challenge. We discussed a number of things and I have to make a phone call later this morning to clarify one of the rules we are confused about.

Today brings us another brisk, sunny day and I have a lot to do before leaving Friday afternoon. The mystery row has to be made, Jens row has to be designed and then made. I have finally settled on something for her, and as much as I would like to make it more intricate (she's kind of like that), it just isn't going to happen with the time/colors/parameters given.

I have to contact AQS and then make some local phone calls to exchange the information I received from them, and then maybe, if time permits, I can do some long arming. Think I can do all of this today?

Oh, and I have to get my challenge quilt ready to deliver on Thursday night with needed information AQS will have to have for submission.

That's just the quilting end of things. I love being busy! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment