Little Projects

I think I've mentioned before that Sunday's are a great day for those little projects hanging around here; things I've saved in my head or in my project basket to work on for those lazy, rainy Sundays.

Here are the two I spent yesterday working on.

This is one of three the kids in Lansing will be receiving for Christmas. I know they don't usually frequent my blog so I can post them here without too much concern.

This is Tater Puss.

Tater Puss
I tried to use a satin stitch on his appliqué pieces. Not too bad for my first attempt, but I need to get with Carol R. in our guild to seek out more information. My bends and curves aren't the smoothest, but I don't think the kids will really notice.

Help!
I saw this pic on a Facebook posting and after finishing Tater Puss remembered it somewhere in the back of my head. I constructed most of it from memory and then Jim was able to filter it out of my FB page. Luckily, I was pretty much on track and this is our finished wall hanging.

I usually put this kind of stuff in my studio, but with the colors I used and after bringing it into the Family Room, decided it needed to stay in there. It just makes me giggle and hopefully it will to others who come to visit.


Comments

Popular Posts