A Quick Synopsis

Wednesday: Put together the orphan blocks.


Jim loves this quilt. I'm still not so sure.

Found some more UFO stuff in my studio and put this up on the design wall.


The white patches are receiving blankets from the boys I cut up years ago. The green is a newer flannel a friend (I think) donated to me and it worked with the whole theme.

Thursday: Class in Ann Arbor. Here's where I left off from my six hour class. This is the reverse side, but I'm trying to protect it from the suns rays that filter through my window.


Friday: Finished quilting Animal Whimsy with Jim's mom. Tried to get her to play with DW. She ran away. 

Saturday: Purchased about 50 yards of backing fabric from Fields Fabric in Grand Rapids. Great prices and the quality is pretty good. Will be able to finish around 10 quilts with it all. Also purchased black sashing fabric for the last BOM/Scrap Squad block exchange quilt.

Saturday Afternoon: Had to clean out the spare room closet as the rod fell down away from the wall. It buried all the unfinished tops put in there to accommodate visitors this weekend. Ugh!


Comments

Popular Posts