Birthday Week

Monday: Finished Animal Whimsy! Got the top trimmed up and the binding on. Hurray!

Put together the Spartan "S" receiving blanket quilt. I'm trying to decide if I should border this quilt or not. It seems like whatever color I snug up to it is not working. Borderless it is!

Tuesday; my birthday. Did errands in the morning and then came home mid-afternoon and finished the Check Mark top piecing. I have to get borders on it yet, but all the freezer paper numbers are off, the basting stitches are pulled and now I have to check my directions to see what I do next.

I have class in Portland today for A Stitchers Garden BOM. I take this class with a fellow guilder so it should be fun, fun, fun! We have already attended our planning session and today we actually get to do our first block.

The blocks are a combination of appliqué and piecing, which is the best of both worlds I think.




Comments

Popular Posts