Autumn is Here!

I love fall. The maple tree out front is already peaked out, but then again, it's not a real healthy tree so it has a tendency to loose its color/leaves earlier then most of the other trees around the place.

Autumn is a time to clean, organize, and create! With the sun's rays slanting through the studio windows at such an inviting angle, it's hard not to just want to live in here. Oh wait, I already pretty much do.

Therapy in Session is finished.

My sentiments exactly!
Here's a close-up of the hair I quilted in. 

Yellow hair of course!
We have another candidate on the long-arm; Animal Whimsy. I love this quilt and the expression each of the farm animals carries. I'll have to be careful when working on this one though because I have already included the eyes, which are very small buttons, on each of the animals. DW and plastic buttons probably wouldn't get along too well.


Animal Whimsy
A few of the guild members are "super-sizing" quilt blocks. One member has just completed a Churn Dash block, and another one is doing a huge Log Cabin. Can you tell what I'll be super sizing?

Hmmm?
I didn't receive my Sugar BOM yesterday, but noticed it came through this morning. Therefore, it was not my negligence in getting my FB profile pic updated yesterday. Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts