Batteries Full

I love a day where I can look back and say to myself, "Wow, I did a lot today."

Starting with our binding on the Stars and Moon quilt, it is now finished.

Stars and Moon
Label for our T-Shirt quilt customer was attached and now that quilt is ready for delivery (I just need to price it out and get the invoice printed).

T-Shirt Quilt Label
There isn't one quilting chore that I absolutely hate doing. Honestly! Every part of the quilting process is an experience into another hour of bliss. However, labels are probably up there with the "least favorite" category basically because most recipients view it is a non-significance. I literally spend at least two hours in making, printing, and sewing the quilt label onto a quilt.

House #14
One more week and we'll be done with individual houses. I can start constructing the quilt after next Tuesday. Hurray

It was 5:00 or thereabouts and all my to-do's were done. What to do next? My guild friend who dropped off those two totes last week? Yeah, she had a number of kits in one tote alone. This is kit number 2.

Therapy in Session
I started on this little wall hanging and accomplished most of the outer edges yesterday. The directions do not say what to do with the center section, but I'm thinking some thread sketching in some of the blocks within the drawing may be kind of cool. Gotta give the lady yellow hair as well, right?

Jim and I have company coming in a few weeks so we are sorting through the tops/backings in the spare room. We have another six or thereabouts to get on DW which was surprising to me because I thought I was down to about three.

Comments

Popular Posts