Giant Hexagon Invasion

Here is my first round. A new experience with those Y seams let me tell ya. But, with my guild friends' instructions I seem to be getting along with them fairly well. Only one very tiny pucker so far in one of those seems and I can probably work that out during the final pressing.

This measure 46" side to side. The finished quilt is going to be rather large I think.

Super-Sized Hexagon beginning
The rest of the day was spent working on Animal Whimsy. Some of the quilt is being done with the Pro Stitcher, and the rest is being done free motion. I think I finally have a handle on these swirls.

Swirls
The quilting weather forecast is perfect for the next few days. I have a class tomorrow morning at Gall learning how to do Pantographs. This is all brand new to me and will be exciting to learn another long-arm technique.

A English Paper Piecing get together at the Hen House follows my long arm class. I don't know if I'll attend this but it sounds like a fun option on a rainy, cold filled day.


Comments

Popular Posts