Back from Cali!

Here's the quilt our new grandson gets to drool and play on.

Tristan's New Floor Quilt
I probably posted this previously but since I haven't been home in so long, I forget whether I did or not.

I really want to sew something today! However, I have incurred a slight injury in my travels and am not very mobile so this may not happen. Not to mention, I'm working on about four hours of sleep and feel like I'm paddling through Jell-O.

While in California snuggling and loving our new grandson, I was able to produce quite a few hexagons. Let me see, I'll take a count...131. Hmm...thought I did more then that, but I'll take it.

The leaves are nearly all off the trees and it looks like we're settling into our dismal fall weather patterns. It's a great day to sew, so if you can, enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts