UFO's!

Since DW is (still) in the shop, and the weather outside is not so purty, I thought this would be a good opportunity to catch up on some much needed UFO work.

Un-
Finished
Objects

I have a few of these UFO's patiently waiting in the cupboard so I rolled up my sleeves yesterday, started working on one, and before you know it, completed it (or at least the top is done and now we are once again waiting on DW). It's not one of my favs so it will be either sold or donated once it's finished.

Whew!

Number two. This project has been hanging around from house to house for nearly two years. It will probably be given/sold to a lady in town who owns the local coffee house and I know when I present it to her, she'll probably give me a years worth of latte's or something, and hey, barter is better!

So, today's post is going to be real short 'cause I haven't any pics to share with you. I put the first UFO away before snapping a photo and the other one is dangling from the design wall only half completed. Until Monday...

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts