Caught Up!

The next batch of quilts posted should be the remainder of what was completed over the previous four or so months; meaning I'm finally caught up with the neglectful side of posting to a blog.

There were a few quilts that were camera shy and didn't get their pics taken. I'll try to convince them to pose for you so you can see more of what it is I've accomplished, but I don't think there are too many left.

Meanwhile, here is a menagerie of odds and ends.

This is not yet quilted, but has been an ongoing project throughout 2013. It's the Craftsy BOM and can be found free on their web site.

Bathroom Basket. I wanted a wall hanging to put in our new little bathroom and this is what I came up with.

Don't know if I already added Scrappy Stars before, but I love this throw!

Buttons and Bows. I think you've seen this before, but it's worth a repeat, no?

Just in case I forget who I am while working in my studio

"Flying Proudly". A VA charity quilt that will donated on Veteran's Day this coming November.

"Springtime Anita's Arrowheads". This was quilted by none other then Jim! Didn't he do a nice job?

Practicing free motion quilting. Each block is quilted differently to enhance my free motion skills.

Currently I'm still working on the wedding/anniversary quilt for Andrew and Laura. It's on DW right now and is taking FOREVER to get quilted. Each of the 225 blocks has to be individually quilted and I try to do a few rows each day.

I'm also working on the DeGroot Reunion quilt. I fell in love with a pattern that came across AQS' web site a few months ago and have recently obtained all the necessary supplies to complete the top. Most of the pieces have to be fussy cut so it takes some time to complete the two-block pairs and so for the next few days, I'll be switching between the two tasks of making a top and long arming. 

Sew, sew, sew!

Comments

Popular Posts